Download Application Form (2022-2023)
Download Application Form (2021-2022)
Education Bureau link【Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2022/23 School Year】：
Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres2021/22 School Year：
Parents are welcome to join “Community Parents School Visiting” in order to know more about our school environment and equipment. Interested parents please call our school (tel. 25962523) to make a reservation.
The arrangment of “Community Parents School Visiting” as shown below:
|18th & 25th of September, 2021
||10:00 a.m. to 10:30a.m.
|2rd, 9th, 16th & 30th of October, 2021
|6th & 13th of November, 2021
Parents could also browse our school website> About Us> School Environment to have a preliminary look at our environment and equipment.
Explore the school environment
Check the result of primary one admission
N-K3 Admission 2022/2023
Collection of application Forms (No quota)
- Download from school website.
- Obtain from school in person.
Return of Application Forms Admission
- Submit the application form in person or by post (including the following documents).
- Four self-addressed stamped 9" x 4" envelopes ($2.0 stamps each).
- Application fee of HK$40. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to“St. James’ Settlement Kathleen Mcdouall Kindergarten”. Please write the child’s name on the back of the cheque. The application fee is non-refunable.
- A photocopy of your child's birth certificate.
- Application Deadline:
Date: for year 2022-23 : 31/10/2021 (day of the week)
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturdays)
Application forms are available and can be submitted throughout the year
Please contact us via phone or in-person to see if there are still vacant places.
- After we have received the application form, we will confirm and the interview arrangements within two weeks by post.
- We will arrange interview for all applicants.
- Interviews will be conducted on 11/2021.
- Group or individual interview will be arranged.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
Application arrangements for Non-Chinese speaking children :
- If translation service is needed for non-Chinese speaking applicants, please contact the school in advance so that the school can arrange interpreters for the interview.
- Chinese-speaking family members or friends are welcome to accompany the applicants during the interview for translation.
- Parents can contact our school at 25962524
Provide Cantonese,Mandarin and English for interview.
- Interview performance.
- Children are required of the right age to enroll 2022 N-K3 class.
- Identify and agree with our school mission.
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day / long whole day classes.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the admission results before 17th of December 2021 by post.
- Successful applicants(K1-K3): Parents should complete the registration procedures during the Centralised Registration Dates(6th to 8th of January, 2022) for their child by submitting the original of the “2022/23 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2022/23 RC” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2022/23 N-K3 place is HK$1,570. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2022/23RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2022/23 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Applicants on the waiting list
Successful applicants on the waiting list will recieve phone call. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school.
Parents are required to submit the original of the “2022/23 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
Application deadline is 31st Ocboter of every year.
A confirmation letter will be sent to parents by kidergarten after the submission of the application form.